Once you’ve picked out your quince dress, coordinating your court’s outfits will be a breeze! While you and your damas know your way around a dress shop, the guys might need a little help with their tuxes, so here’s what you need to know.
THREE MONTHS BEFORE:
Search for tux styles around our website to get an idea of what you like and don't like for your chambelanes. Ask yourself:
- Do you want them to wear a vest and tie (more casual), or a cummerbund and bow tie (classic)?
- Do you want their vest or cummerbund color to match the damas’ dresses? (If yes, will your guys be a good sport, even if your damas are wearing pink?)
- What color? Traditional black, a cool white, a vintage navy — or something crazier?
- What fabric? Pinstripes (thin or wide stripes running vertically down the jacket and pants) are in, and some fabrics feel different to the touch.
- What style? There are different lapels or collar styles, jacket lengths, and number of buttons.
- Do you want them to carry accessories? You can go all out with hats, gloves, canes, and other fun extras.
Once you’ve decided what styles you like, and who will be wearing a tux, register your event here. You can also register at our store in Grandville or one of our authorized dealers around the state.
Next, let one of our specialists help you finalize your tuxedo style decision.
TWO MONTHS BEFORE:
Bring the guys to our store to get their measurements and order their tuxes.
TWO DAYS BEFORE:
Have the guys pick up their tuxes and try them on while they’re still in the store. We will make sure to make any last minute adjustments if needed.
THE DAY OF:
The guys are looking muy guapo. Tell them to smile big for your pictures!
NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER:
Remind the guys to return their tuxes on time, along with all the little pieces, like cuff links.