Answers to many common questions about Events as well as the Rental process. If your question is not answered on this page please call us (616) 538-1760
The Tuxedo Rental Process:
- How to Rent a Tuxedo
- About Tuxedo Rental Pricing
- A Timeline for Ordering Tuxedos
- Measurements for Out-of-Town Tuxedos
- Tuxedos for Little Boys
Fitting & Style Tips:
- The Differences Between Traditional, Modern and Slim Fit Tuxedos
- Important Finishing & Fitting Tips
- About Cufflinks & Studs
- How to Fold a Pocket Square
- Traditional and Contemporary Wedding Guides
- Black Tie Events: What to Wear & When
- How to Measure for a Suit/Tuxedo
Learn About Tuxedos:
Event Planning & Tuxedos:
- Bridal Shower: Can relatives of the bride host a wedding shower?
- Bridesmaid: Can I have a male bridesmaid?
- Bridesmaids: Do I have to include my future sister-in-law?
- Bridesmaids: How do I un-choose a bridesmaid?
- Bridesmaids: How do I tell a friend she isn’t a bridesmaid?
- Bridesmaids: Should I add an extra bridesmaid to avoid conflict?
- Ceremony: How do we incorporate interfaith wedding traditions into our wedding ceremony?
- Ceremony: How much money should we donate for the use of a wedding ceremony site?
- Destination Weddings: Do we invite B-List guests to a destination wedding?
- Groom Style: Can I wear tails for a daytime wedding?
- Groomsmen: Can my brother be my fiance’s groomsman?
- Guest List: Should we let single wedding guests bring a date?
- Guest List: How do we notify the guests that the age limit is 18+ ?
- Guest List: How do we cut the wedding guest list down?
- Guest List: How do we say no to last minute guest list additions?
- Invitations: How should we list more than one venue/reception location?
- Invitations: What is proper destination wedding etiquette?
- Family Matters: What do I do if my in-laws are controlling my wedding?
- Family Matters: Do we invite the black sheep of the family to the wedding?
- Family Matters: Mother-in-law thinks I want a cheap wedding!
- Favors & Decor: Can I have the same wedding favors as my friend?
- Finances: How do we ask parents if they are planning to contribute to wedding costs?
- Finances: Should the groom’s parents pay for additional wedding guests?
- Finances: Who pays for what in a wedding?
- Finances: How can we cut wedding costs?
- Food & Drink: Do we have to serve a full reception meal?
- Food & Drink: Is a cash bar acceptable?
- Gifts: Can we ask for money instead of wedding gifts?
- Gown: Can I wear a white wedding dress if we’re living together?
- Music & Dancing: Which dad for father-daughter dance at the wedding reception?
- Planning: How do I get my fiance involved in the wedding planning?
- Reception Etiquette: How do we arrange seating at the bridal party head table?
- Reception Etiquette: Where do we seat the flower girl and ring bearer at the wedding reception?
- Registry: How do we let guests know where we are registered?
- Rehearsal Dinner: Who should be invited to the rehearsal dinner?
- Remarriage: How do we do wedding invitations for second marriages?
- Thank-you Notes: Should I still send out late wedding thank-you notes?
- Wedding Party: Finding additional bridal party roles for adults
- Wedding Party: How young is too young for a flower girl?
- Wedding Processional: What if I can’t have my father walk me down the aisle?
- Wedding Vendors: Is it okay to hire photography students for the wedding?
- Wedding Vendors: Are we supposed to tip our wedding vendors?